Benefits of Buying Used Stack Racks
When starting a new business, one of the biggest questions you’ll ask yourself is whether you should buy new or used equipment, especially stack racks. A new racking system comes with the benefit of never being used. That means no scratches or dents, which is great if aesthetics is important to you. However, new racks can be very expensive, and you’ll find that there is not much difference between used racks and new racks if you buy from a highly reputable company like Tier-Rack. Not only do they buy and sell used stack racks, but they also offer a wide variety of storage racks including shipping racks, tire racks, and pad racks.
· Cost Efficient – Obviously, one of the biggest factors that will affect your decision when choosing racking system is the cost. Used racks usually cost a fraction of the price you would pay for new ones, which can be a big help if you are just starting your company or trying to grow it. This leaves you with more money to spend on other necessities needed to make your business a success!
· Successful Inspections – If you plan on buying from a top storage rack supplier such as Tier-Rack, then you can feel confident that an expert has thoroughly inspected the product. They only offer used stack racks that are deemed safe and reliable. You can also inspect them before buying, which you may not be able to do when buying a new system.
· Easy to Maintain – When you spend a lot of money on new racks, you will probably put more effort into avoiding scrapes, dents, and scratches in order to keep that shiny, new look. Someone who isn’t as concerned with aesthetics can spend more time on more important issues that come with running a storage company. However, if appearance is important to you, it is very easy to restore used racks. Sometimes, something as simple as a coat of paint can make a world of difference.
What to Look for When Buying or Selling Used Stack Racks
When looking for used quality racks, there are several factors you should look for to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth.
· Quality of metal – Not all stack racks are created equal. Steel is the best choice, but even that varies in quality.
· Previous Repairs – If the product has been damaged at some point and repaired, that is something you should be informed of.
· Previous Use – Were they used for stacking pallets or storing metal bins? Whatever they were previously used for is important to know because it can affect the quality of the product over time.
Tier-Rack has been buying and selling used stack racks for years and has the experience and expertise needed to offer their clients the best quality. Whether you’re looking for tire racks or custom racks, they can provide the right storage solutions for your needs!